Frequently Asked Questions
- What is being taught? Video Teachers will learn how to assess their program, implement a system that works so that the teacher can focus on teaching and growing their program. Teachers also learn best practices.
- You will learn how to RUN IT LIKE YOU OWN IT!
- What are best practices? Best practices in its simplistic terms are what WORKS and what DOESN'T. Example: giving students too long to do a project. That does not work...ever!
- Will you help us set up our room? While I cannot go to each studio, I can give you examples of things that will and won't work in a classroom/studio scenario. You will actually be working in a classroom/studio and you will be able to work as a student to see what works and what does not work.
- Will you give us help in production? YES! My background is in recording engineering/business/and video production. I combine all three areas to show you quick ways to work with your students.
- Will you give us an equipment list? YES! And I will also give you a vendor you can trust to help you purchase for your school.
- What about lesson plans? Yup! I'll even go over lesson plans and how to lay them out digitally for you, your student, your parents, your admin, and your advisory board.
- I have students that are just plain lazy, will you address some of those issues too? YES! Certain students can literally suck the life out of a class..we'll go over some of those scenarios too.
- My program is actually getting smaller and my admin are giving me other classes to teach...I have TOO many preps...HELP! I will show you how to grow your program so you become the shining star of your school/district.
- We have NO MONEY in our program! I will address some of those touchy subjects because ultimately you will need money to help grow your program.
- Will we have fun? YES!!!! I make this easy to understand, give you proven methods that work, and do this in a relaxing atmosphere.
Video Teacher Workshop
2 1/2 Days of Intensive Training
Lunch is Included Both Days!
Pay Securely Online or Mail Your Check
Checks Made Payable to: